Friendship Animal Hospital Your Pineville, NC Veterinarian
Important Updates from Friendship Animal Hospital Concerning COVID-19
To our valued clients:
Friendship Animal Hospital would like to assure you that the health and safety of our team members, pet owners and community members is and has always been a top priority. As COVID-19 continues to have a great impact on the US and communities surrounding us, we would like to inform you of some changes we are making in an effort to be more accommodating and proactive:
- Curbside Service ONLY!! - We are still open to aid your furbabies during this difficult and confusing time. However, we are immediately instituting some changes to protect you as well as our staff based on the guidelines now set by the Veterinary Medical Board. When you arrive at our clinic, please remain in your vehicle and a staff member will come out to you. All discussions with the veterinarian will take place via phone. You may also call in a payment over the phone for any services or medications and a staff member will happily bring any pick up items out to you.
- Cleanliness is and has been an extremely important part of disease prevention. We’ve always taken that extremely seriously at Friendship Animal Hospital. We use top-rated products in order to ensure your pets don’t pass sickness on to one another. We will be ramping up our cleaning efforts even more – more time spent cleaning and more often.
- We have a Purrell hand sanitizer station immediately inside our front doors for pet owner use.
- With schools and some businesses closing with the potential for more to be closing in the future, we understand that bringing your pet in may not be possible. We simply ask that you notify us prior to a missed appointment and we can reschedule at your convenience.
- You may be experiencing longer than normal waiting times or limited availability as we allow our staff to also remain home if they are feeling unwell or to tend to children that are now out of schools. If we have limited staff here when we are open, we ask for extra patience as we try to perform the same high-quality medicine with fewer employees.
We want to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 as best we can. We also ask for your cooperation: please do not come in for an appointment or stop by to pick up medication or food if you are feeling unwell.
Dr. Panuska and Staff at Friendship Animal Hospital
Who We Are
A few words about us...
There’s nothing quite like those wet, slobbery kisses or that deep, throaty purr to welcome you home after a long day. Sharing your life with a companion animal is more than just owning a pet. It’s opening your heart and welcoming that furry guy or gal to become a part of your family.
At Friendship Animal Hospital, we recognize the special connection you share with your pet. That’s because we too are animal lovers. Veterinary medicine is more than just a job for us. It’s our passion and what drives us to always go above and beyond in everything we do.
From the moment you step through our door you’ll experience the difference. Warm greetings, a comfortable atmosphere and plenty of extra cuddles are par for the course around here!
If you’re looking for an experienced, compassionate animal health care provider in the Pineville or South Charlotte area, you’ve come to the right place. Call or stop by today!