We offer a variety of online services to aide in the care of your furry best friends. First, ePethealth is a feature of our website that allows you to see and print your pet’s medical history, and check vaccine due dates as well as request appointments and prescription refills. It is quick and easy to set up a free account here. Below is a list of useful information about how to set your account and what you can do once you log into your portal.
ePetHealth Pet Owner Portal
- Login via ePetHealth.com directly, or from your practice website if applicable
- Enter your email address and password
- If this is your first time logging in enter your email address and select first time login. You will then receive an email with instructions for creating your password.
- Select which pet you wish to view the medical records for
- You can choose to print the medical record or print a pet ID card
- Links next to keywords and reminders will take you directly to a related pet health article, video, breed information or interactive animal
Pet Health Tab
- Articles – library of pet health articles for timely information on important topics
- Videos –demonstrate and explain common pet health issues and more complex conditions
- Breed Guides – learn more about your dog or cat’s breed such as size, color and breed history.
- Interactive Animal – explore body systems and see how different areas of anatomy can affect your pet’s health.
My Practice Tab
- Make a Request – If the office allows their clients to request services, they will then be able to make requests for appointments, medication refills, product refills etc.
- Manage Alerts – setup text or email medication reminders for your pet
- Manage Subscriptions – allows you to opt out of communication messages
- Customer Satisfaction – if applicable you can fill out a survey for your practice
- If your practice participates, you can purchase products online and have them shipped to your home.
- In the upper left hand corner, select profile to update your address, phone numbers, or pet‘s Birthday
- In the upper left hand corner, select email to send your practice a personal email.