Puppy Wellness Plan
This Puppy Wellness Plan is for preventative care that is essential for healthy puppies for the first year of their life.
- All Puppy Exams with every vaccination
- Vaccinations for Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus type 2, Canine Parvovirus and Canine Parainfluenza (DA2PP), Canine Leptosporosis, Canine Bordetella and Rabies. The vaccinations and frequency of administration are based on your dog’s lifestyles and on the AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association)
- Intestinal Parasite Screen with every exam
- Intestinal Parasite Deworming with every exam
- Annual Blood Work including a CBC (Complete Blood Count that looks at the white cells and red cells that make up the blood) and Blood Chemistry (looks at blood glucose, kidney and liver values)
- A 12-month supply of Flea and Tick Prevention
- A 12-month supply of Heartworm Prevention
- Neuter or Spay
- 10% discount on all other additional services (excluding boarding)
Cost: $75.00 per month plus a one-time enrollment fee of $25.00Sign Up Today!