Kitten Wellness Plan
This Kitten Wellness Plan is for preventative care that is essential for healthy kittens for the first year of their life.
- All Kitten Exams with every vaccination
- Vaccinations for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV), Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia (FVRCP or Feline Distemper) and Rabies. The vaccinations and frequency of administration are based on your cat’s lifestyle and on the AAFP (American Association of Feline Practitioners) and AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association)
- Blood test for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Intestinal Parasite Screen with every exam
- Intestinal Parasite Deworming with every exam
- Annual Blood Work including a CBC (Complete Blood Count that looks at the white cells and red cells that make up the blood) and Blood Chemistry (looks at blood glucose, kidney and liver values)
- Neuter or Spay
- 10% discount on all other additional services (excluding boarding)
Cost: $45.00 per month plus a one-time enrollment fee of $25.00Sign Up Today!